- About School
- Contact Us
Recent blog posts
- Arabian Nights Gala at Birla Auditorium
- St. Dominique - Pupils visit to St. Edmund’s School under cultrual exchange
- Visit under British Council's Connecting Classroom programme
- St Edmund's in France
- Outstanding CBSE results, Congratulations to All
- St Edmund's wins International Schools Award by British Council
- Edmund's Fete 2014
- Pupils from France and Scotland under exchange visited during Diwali
- Edmundites Reaching Offshore Boundaries
- Christmas Celebration by St Edmund's Nursery School
Saint Edmund's school is situated in the heart of the Pink City (Jaipur) . It lies within the hub of an excellent road network. The school has huge buildings and large play fields. It also provides the WI-FI internet access and power backup round the clock.
The atmosphere here is full of warmth, friendliness and security. The school's multi-faceted nature is reflected in the the range of subjects it offers in various faculties of Science and Commerce. The school also offers various co-curricular activities in the campus for the overall developments of the students as well as the staff.
The school fares well within the reach of inner as well as outer skirts. As one of the renowned tourist destinations it is well linked via air, train and bus making it feasible for domestic (coming from other cities) as well as international students.
Air Jaipur International Airport is situated in its satellite town of Sanganer and offers sporadic service to Muscat, Sharjah, Bangkok and Dubai. Jaipur also has well connected domestic air links.
Rail It has direct trains on the broad gauge network to all major cities in Rajasthan and India.
Bus The city of Jaipur is the capital of the state of Rajasthan and is centrally located. National Highway No.8 links Delhi to Mumbai, and National Highway No.11. Apart from it the school runs its own fleet of buses to various parts of Jaipur.
Area of School Campus
4706.49 Sq. Mtrs
70577 Sq. Mtrs. Built up area
1146 Sq. Mtrs Playground